Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow 2009 - what else?

I am almost afraid to ask that question. First - Justin ended up in the hospital for a week. It looks like he will be getting his shunt back in on Monday. yeah!! Second - My kitty had to be put to sleep. Now Third - Marty is getting laid off this week. His shop is slow.

Marty and I have been really trying to figure out what to do. The job situation in Michigan is horrible. We always talked about moving south after Marty retires. He asked me about going now. I told him that if he thought that was what we needed to do, I would be behind him. It is a hard decision to make though. I love my friends, my church family, and my house and yard.
But most of all I love God and if this is where He is leading us - who am I to question? The kids are excited to move - which surprised me. They have always been against it before when we talked about it. (and that was still 8 years in the future) To me that is a God thing. Why else would they have such sudden change of hearts?

So, we have started the process to see what we need to do to get everything organized to get this all started. We won't go until after the baby is born, because I don't want to change doctors mid pregnancy. I also don't want to travel in ice and snow being pregnant. I also want to have the baby baptized at 'our church' like the other kids were. No matter where we move, and no matter what other churches we may join and may love - New Community Fourth Reformed will always be our church!

So friends, our time together might be limited, but I want you all to know that you have all touched my heart and will forever have a place there!

Blessings,
Kathi

No comments: