Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whoops! It is 2009 now! Happy New Year!

Hi all! Well, I am heading to Detroit on Monday morning. Justin is pretty sure that his shunt isn't working. So, that is how we are starting the new year. Other than that, I have about 13 1/2 weeks left until our newest little bundle makes an appearance into the world. Yeah! I can't wait to hold her in my arms.
Marty goes back to work Monday after being off for 2 weeks. Hopefully he will find out soon if he is getting laid off or not. We have a lot of major decisions to make. I think that 2009 is going to be a year of changes for us. We will see. I have to get to bed so that I can go to church tomorrow. I am getting to the point in pregnancy where it is getting harder to sleep and yet I am always tired.
God Bless,
Kathi

No comments: