Sunday, January 25, 2009

My newest development

Okay, so it is 4 in the morning and I am awake. Yesterday and the day before I woke up at 5. I don't mind getting up early but this is not fun. I get so tired during the day. Yesterday I tried to take a nap but couldn't sleep because I could hear everyone in the house. I think it is because my husband is not working. Before he would get up around 4 or 5. Then I would have the bed to myself and be able to sleep - not because I move a lot or need the whole bed. I sleep in one spot. More, I think because he moves a lot. He wakes me up all night long - not on purpose - he just does. Every time he touches me to put his arm around me, or bumps me when he is turning over, I wake up. You see, confession time here, I like to sleep alone. I sleep so much better by myself. Him, he is the opposite. He loves to have me next to him. He says he sleeps better. How do we solve this development? I really don't know. Until I figure something out - I guess, I will try to take naps when I can - alone. But of course, that is always easier said than done. Maybe part of it is that I am overly sensitive right now with being pregnant. Of course, I don't think I will be sleeping any sounder once the baby comes. It is a mom thing. I hear every sound the baby makes. I was just getting to the point where I could sleep good at night and not hear every sound the kids made. Being teenagers the boys stay up later than me half the time.
Well, I am going to go lay back down and see if I might fall back to sleep. Otherwise, I might fall asleep during church and that would be embarassing.

No comments: