Friday, March 27, 2009

I forgot to update after the last appointment...

Well, the last appointment went well. Her heart rate was 152. So she is still doing great. My numbers have been awesome with the GD. Actually, they have been normal. Everything is set as far as hoping to deliver on the 8th. I go in the morning to have her lungs checked to make sure she is ready. (She should be - it is only 10 days early.) If all is good, she will be born that evening. I would have preferred first thing in the morning, but I keep forgetting that things happen in God's time, not mine. So, as long as it is the 8th I will be happy. Everyone things I am crazy for getting her baptized on Easter, because she will only be a few days old. We will try to limit how much she is being passed around because of all of the virus' floating around right now. We don't want her to end up sick.

Speaking of which, I am on antibiotics for a sinus infection right now. Justin is on them for whatever. He was still sick and lying around sleeping all day acting like he was on his death bed. You can tell he never got sick much as a kid. He has dealt with over 30 surgeries but can't get over a cold/flu. Saira was on antibiotics for a bladder infection. So, I think we are all on the mend now and getting better. I hope so, I need to get all of these sick germs out of the house before the baby gets here.

So, anyway, one more appointment for next week, then the next week we find out the big day.

I know I edited the last post to say that I had an awesome baby shower with my church family, and it was! I am going to miss those ladies so much when I move.

God Bless,
Kathi

No comments: