Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am excited today!

A couple of very dear ladies from church are throwing me a baby shower today!! Yeah!! Thank you Jane and June!!! I can't wait. I love hanging out with all of these ladies and it will be fun, I am sure.

The only bad part is that I have a cough and head congestion. I am waiting for the pharmacy to open so that I can get some sudafed. Then I will feel better and more up to the whole party. I woke up at six feeling miserable. At least I didn't get the flu like the kids had. Justin, Saira, and Alec all just have the cough now. We sound horrible, but all in all are feeling better.

They all want to go to the shower, so sure why not? They may get bored, but I think they will have some fun. June always makes yummy deserts!

Nancy is still doing well. She is weaning down to lesser pain killers. God is Awesome!

My mom and dad will be here in 2 weeks. Our little one will hopefully be here in 2 1/2 weeks. They want to check for lung maturity that morning, and then will deliver her that evening if everything looks good. So, she is going to be an evening baby, like Marcus. The other 3 were all born in the morning. She is still breech, but since it is a c-section that isn't a problem. Everything else looks good. My numbers are still about the same for the GD, so no meds. This is a blessing, being able to control through diet (and exercise). Her heart rate was 154. That is good and strong. We go to the doctor every week now.

Well, Walgreens should be open soon, so I gotta run....

Blessings,
Kathi


I just wanted to add that I had a wonderful time at my baby shower. There were so many lovely ladies there! My baby girl got tons of great gifts! June made an awesome lunch! Thank you all very much! I am gonna take a nap and when I get up, make dinner and start writing thank you cards to all of the wonderful ladies!

No comments: