Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday....

My mom and dad should be here this evening. It will be good to see them. We are really getting close to the countdown for everything now.
Wednesday, I go to have the babies lungs checked, if they are good, then she will be delivered that night - hopefully. Now the doctor says that if she is still breach, he won't be able to check for lung maturity. Please pray that they can check. I really want her baptized on Easter! If they can't check then, she will be born the week after Easter and probably baptized that following weekend. So, now we have to wait and see just how stubborn she is! Of course, she is my daughter and well, that says enough. I have been having contractions for the last week, so maybe that is a sign that she is getting ready to make her debut!
We are down to less than 20 days until we move cross country. That is getting a little scary, exciting, happy, sad and just about every other emotion you can think of! We already have the truck reserved, so I am not going to change our date to move, regardless of when baby girl decides to make her appearance. I don't want to lose out on the good rate I got by reserving early. This trip is going to cost us quite a bit, but I truly believe it will be worth it in the end. God is good and he will provide and take care of us!
God Bless you all,
Kathi

No comments: