Thursday, March 12, 2009

Currently.....

I had an appointment today. The doctor was in surgery so I had to see the nurse practitioner. She said my numbers were really good on my sugar levels, so no need to change anything there. She said the blood test for my thyroid levels came back normal so, my medication is still working. Sometimes, the hormones can throw it off again and you have to adjust your medication, but I am good. The baby's heartbeat was 146 today but went up to 170 when she was squirming around. That is a good thing, it is supposed to go up when she moves around and then come back down and it did. I see the doctor every week now from here on out. Next week, we should be able to officially get on the schedule for the c-section. Hopefully. I have a lump on the inside palm of my hand, and I was a little afraid that it might be blood clot, but the nurse said it looked more like a cyst. She said it may or may not go away after the pregnancy. Weird.

On another note, a friend of mine from church wasn't feeling well at church last night. She said her head was pounding. On her way home, she got into a crash and ended up at Holland Hospital. They did a cat scan and she has a brain bleed. Please pray for her! She is an amazing lady and deserves all of the prayers that she can get. She has ongoing health issues that could potentially complicate things. Please pray that the brain bleed stops bleeding and that the blood that is there is reabsorbed. Thank you all!

God Bless,
Kathi

No comments: