Saturday, March 7, 2009

Things were pretty productive.....

I made it through the garage. Alec helped me sort through everything. We have one corner of stuff that is what we are taking with us. The rest has to go. It was pretty liberating getting that done. Praise God that we had warm weather for a couple of days. We sold the trampoline and basketball hoop already. I have some stuff on Craigslist. We threw out a bunch of stuff. A friend/neighbor is in the process of moving and they got a big dumpster. I asked and they said we could throw out stuff in there because they were never going to fill it. Thank you Nova!

We have gone through most of the stuff in the house, but I did realize that there is one set of cupboards that I completely forgot about. So, that will be the next area.

I go to the doctor on Wednesday and I will be able to see what he says about baby being so big. I also have to ask about something for heartburn. I am getting tired of chewing on tums. blech.

Only 4 1/2 weeks until my mom and dad get here.

Well, I think that is about it for now.

No comments: