Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February has already started out to be stressful

We still haven't gotten any unemployment for Marty. I had him call today and after he was on hold for about an hour and a half, he finally got to talk to a real person. They told him that his employer hadn't turned in any wages since 2003! What is up with those people. So, Marty came home got his W-2 and got on the phone again and of course that meant being on hold for another hour. He finally talked to someone and got it worked out by giving them the info on the W-2. We should get a check this week. Then there was the issue with my gestational diabetes supplies not being covered by my insurance. So, after calling the insurance company to find out why, I found out that it has to billed as a medical expense not a prescription expense. Whatever! I swear, everyone likes to make things difficult. On a positive note, we got a 3D ultrasound done of the baby and they even gave me a short 4D clip of her moving.

No comments: