Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a beautiful morning!

It actually made it to 50 degrees yesterday! Woo Hoo! I love warmer weather. A lot of snow melted so now our basement is wet again. That stinks. But there isn't really anything down there to get ruined this time. The sun is out this morning making it a beautiful day! I love sunshine, I need sunshine. I am waiting for kids to get ready so that we can leave for church. The baby is moving like crazy. That is a good thing.

Oh - before I forget, my mom is going in tomorrow to get that lump removed from her breast. Please pray for all to go well, and for it to not be cancerous. The doctors don't think it is, but please pray that it isn't. It hasn't grown any, so that is a positive thing.

Well, I have to go unclog the toilet before church. Fun - not.

No comments: