Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My hubby surprised me and took me out to dinner. (without kids) That was nice. I definitely have a cold. My head is miserable. Being pregnant, all I can take is sudafed and tylenol. It helps a little, but I still don't feel good.
I went to Breakfast with Baby today at church. It is a program for women who are 7 months pregnant through their baby turning 1 year old. I got some clothes, diapers and wipes. It is a great program. I think they said they had a lot of first time people today.

Oh, Marty and I were watching a show on tv yesterday - well he was watching and I was on the computer. Anyway, they were showing men proposing and he asked how he proposed. I said that he didn't we just sort of decided that we were getting married. Next thing I know, he comes over and asks me to remarry him. He said we would get remarried in New Mexico. I thought that was sweet. He even brought it up again today saying that we would wait until the baby was old enough to be flower girl. I promised Saira she could be my maid of honor. She was very excited.

So, this was a pretty good Valentine's this year. I hope you all have a good day.

No comments: