Thursday, February 26, 2009

An update...

I got back from the doctor and he said still no meds for the gestational diabetes. That is good news, I hope. I have had some numbers that are high, but he said that overall they look good. And the ones that are high weren't horribly high. I did get an ultrasound scheduled for next week. They want to check on her size and weight and make sure she isn't getting too big. I guess that can happen with GD. I hope not. I want to hold my little newborn. Her heart rate the last time was 160 and this time it was 154. It has been staying pretty high. I don't remember what the other kids were. I have to go for another blood test to check on my thyroid. They haven't checked it for awhile and I guess that it can go haywire when you are pregnant. I hope it is okay - I don't want to increase meds.

The colds are pretty much gone now. Everyone is healthy.

I packed up a few more tubs. I threw out a couple more trash bags full of stuff that we don't need or isn't really usable to anyone else. I have some stuff set aside to sell. We have the attic floor and upstairs done. (Meaning that we have gone through everything that we can right now.) The main things upstairs at this point is clothes. I have gone through mine and Saira's. Marty still needs to go through his. Alec went through his and so did Marcus.

Well, I better go. I gotta start supper.

No comments: