Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh my......

Justin is running a fairly high temp again. I don't know what to think or what is up. I am hesitant to start him on another round of antibiotics - unless really necessary. He isn't as bad as he was before. He is up and functioning, whereas before all he could do was lay in bed. I am trying to push fluids into him and tylenol. Please pray that we get this figured out or that he just gets better!

On the other hand, I am up at 2 in the morning because I am having contractions. I figure I will time them for awhile and if they seem to stay consistant or get closer together, then I will call the doctors office. So, only those of you that actually read this will know that it is a possibility right now.

My mom and dad made it in safely. They got here Saturday evening. The kids were really excited to see them. It is nice seeing them again.

It also makes me realize that our big move is just around the corner. As excited as I am, it also makes me sad to be leaving so many people behind.

Please pray for Justin to get better, and then me to have a safe and uncomplicated delivery (whether that is today or tomorrow).

Thank you and God Bless,
Kathi

No comments: