Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here are some awesome pictures of the snow that we have gotten. Like I said, I don't like winter much or snow, but even I can't deny how beautiful it is. The picture with the pine trees looks cool because you can see Graafschap Church behind there. It is just a cool looking picture with the sun shining. God is an awesome artist! The other picture is of our house in the winter. My Zodiac loves playing in the snow. She jumps around like a little puppy.

My baby boy turns 13 tomorrow! Today I am making homemade pizza for his birthday. I am making gluten free crust for me and him. I am making regular crust for everyone else. Just making the regular crust made me 'headachy' and made my sinus' act up. I am also making 2 different cakes today (one gluten free). He is having a friend over. I think they plan on staying up and watching movies all night. It works because they are both homeschooled. So after they sleep on Monday they can do school, or make it up on Tuesday.

Saira is taking piano lessons now. She had her first lesson and so far she loves it. Hopefully, this is something she will stick with. It would be nice to have at least one kid in the family that can play an instrument. Although, Alec and Marcus play around with the piano too.

Well, I have to get going so that I can get ready for church.
God Bless and have a great day.


No comments: