Monday, June 22, 2009

Maggie's 10 week pictures and more...







Here are some pictures of Maggie. She is so cute - but I am prejudice, I know. I love the pouty face picture. That is my favorite. I love the way her lip pokes out there. She will probably hate those pictures when she grows up. haha. I borrowed my mom and dad's scanner, so I will post a few of Alec's baby pictures soon. You will be able to see how much he and Maggie look alike.
We had a good Father's Day here. My mom and dad and aunt came over for dinner.
Our pool pump broke, so now I have to find where to get a new one. The water is turning green quickly, so I have to move fast on that one. I have to go to town today so, I will try to get some pics and post them later.
Hope you are all having a great summer so far.
Love and Blessings,
Kathi

No comments: