Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well, I thought maybe I should update a little.

We found Mido a new home. I just wasn't able to bond to him after losing Zodiac. He is in a home where they all love him dearly and are so happy to have him there. I think he will be much better off. He was cute pup. I am about 14 weeks pregnant now. That is about 3 1/2 months. I should be able to get an ultrasound around the end of November or first of December. We will be able to find out the gender then. I am kind of hoping for a boy, but 'feel' like it is a girl. So, we will see what God has in store for us. I also found new homes for our bunnies and our leopard geckos. I just felt like it was time to be done with so many things that are time consuming. I have a lot of things that I am dealing with that take up enough time. This includes homeschooling. Well, I have to go scoop ice cream for some kids I am babysitting. I will try to write more later.

No comments: