Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Since this is safe.....

None of my family or friends read my blog. It is a good thing right now. I want to announce to the world that I am pregnant with baby #5! I am excited. I think my husband is too. I know my family will be excited, but my husbands family is a whole different story. My kids that I have now are three sons 13, 15, and 16, and a daughter that is 9. My husband has 2 kids from his first marriage. They are 36 and 38 this year. Between them they have 8 kids. So we are grandparents to 8 kids. I will be 43 when this baby is born and my husband will be 54. He wants me to get my tubes tied after this baby. I agreed to it half heartedly. I don't know if I really want to but.....So we will see. Maybe I should just because of my age and the fact that I have had 4 c-sections already. I will be having my fifth c-section with this one.



No comments: