Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow we have had a few things going on.

Justin got his wisdom teeth out Monday. (all 4 at once!!!!) He did awesome. He was eating soft foods that evening and didn't spend too much time complaining. The same day, Marcus got some fillings and Alec had an orthodontist appointment.

Today, I took Maggie to get her 3 month photos taken. They turned out cute of course. Hopefully, I will be able to post them. Saira is doing good with her learning. Her reading and writing is getting better. Of course, I have to be thankful for the computer and all of you that take time to IM back and forth with her.

I am still asking for prayers for Marty for a job. Hopefully the one at Fort Bliss comes through. That would be awesome!

Me - well I am just me. I am okay. I have been fighting my usual depression, but it hasn't gotten the best of me and some days it isn't bad at all. Other days, I just can't seem to get motivation to do much of anything other than take care of Maggie and make dinner. The reason I cannot take my meds is because I am breastfeeding. Once Maggie has decided that she has had enough of that, I can go back on my meds. Till then, I just pray about it and push myself to do a little more.


Well, I hope you are all having a great summer!

God Bless you all!
Kathi

No comments: