Friday, May 22, 2009

time seems to fly sometimes....











Wow, Maggie will be 6 weeks old this Sunday. That time seems to be passing quickly. It doesn't seem like we have been here almost 4 weeks already. I would say that we are pretty well settled. I advertised on Craigslist that I wanted to get a pool for my kids and someone responded. So, we got a 4 foot pool at a fraction of the cost. The kids love it. I think Maggie will as she gets older, because she likes sitting in bath water.
We visited a church last Sunday that Saira and Alec really enjoyed. I enjoyed being in church again. I missed not attending and worshipping. During the music at the beginning I had tears in my eyes because it just felt so 'right' to be praising God. I liked it, but still have a few reservations. I told the kids that we would give it a shot for the next few weeks, but that I did still want to try a couple of other churches before I made up my mind. This church was Sierra Vista Community Church. I think they have a website if you google it with Las Cruces in the search.
Justin will be 17 in a week and a half. I can't believe it!! It seems like it hasn't been that long since he was Maggie's age. Saira will be 10 a few days after Justin's birthday. Wow. It makes me kind of sad, while at the same time I am very happy and excited to see what they will become.
I added a few pics for you to enjoy.

No comments: