Monday, November 17, 2008

Ewww another winter...


Well, it is here again. We have our official first snow of the year. I like the way it looks the very first time. After that - I have no need for snow and winter. Luckily, I got all of my leaves mulched just in time - except for the ones still in the trees. :oP Well, with being pregnant this winter I will probably hibernate unless I need to go out for something. At least when I hibernate - I won't spend much money. That is good because Marty's hours have been cut back.
I don't have a lot to say. I know, that is a shocker. I have nine days until my ultrasound. I found out that my doctors office doesn't offer video or dvd of the baby's ultrasound. SO, I called Holland Hospital and they don't either. However, HH used to because I have videos of my first 4 kids ultrasounds. Now I won't have one for this baby. That kind of sucks.
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I think we go to Marty's sister in the morning for breakfast and then I will just make dinner for my family that afternoon. Not too exciting. But that is okay. I am thankful for my family. I love spending time with them. So, it will be a good day.
praise God for all things (including snow)
Kathi

No comments: