Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, Iowa was quite the trip......

My grandma with my dad.
My grandma Sarah with my daughter Saira.
Bye bye Zodi. My mom and dad and aunt and uncle with my grandma.


We left Friday and went to Iowa. We took both dogs with us. When we stopped at a rest area in Iowa about an hour or so from Des Moines, Zodiac decided to bolt. She took off and we couldn't find her. We looked and hollered for over an hour and then it started getting dark so we had to get going. We went on to see my grandma. She is holding her own medically. Mentally she isn't remembering a lot of things. She is very small and frail now. On Sunday on our way home we stopped at the same rest area to try to find her, but still no luck. So, please pray that she found a home or someone that took her in. We did contact a lot of the farms and homes in the area and left her name and our number and name. I even contacted the humane society in that county and the surrounding ones. So, bye bye Zodi - we miss you.


No comments: